If you’re the kind of women who express their affections in strawberries and raspberries products, I have a simple yet super delicious strawberry raspberry crisp recipe for you. From now, you will have the ability to prepare the best crisps ever. You also know that, well prepared food with right ingredients is good for your appetite and health.
- 1 pound of quartered and hulled strawberries (fresh).
- 2 cups of raspberries (fresh and if frozen do thawing and draining).
- 1 cup of packed sugar (brown).
- 1 cup of flour (all-purpose).
- 3/4 cup of oats (old fashioned).
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg (fresh).
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (ground).
- Pinch of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger (ground).
- 1/2 cup of walnuts (chopped).
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted, chilled and in small cubes).
It’s very simple to make this heavenly snack by yourself, it only takes 5 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes baking. Click the link below for the original recipe and more…