We are deep in the summer wedding season and to celebrate this I collected some beautiful and easy to make DIY Wedding Table Decoration Ideas from all around the web. If you are planning you own or your friend’s wedding here you can find some ideas what you can do on your own or just entrust your friends to do it for yourself. Or together. Generally you gonna need a lot of flower, candles and empty jars. In addition to the basics might come in handy some asparagus, lace, silk ribbon and some glue. They are very easy to prepare and does not require much handicraft.
- Pastel colours, perfect harmony and peace.
- The pleasant scent of lavender exudes the area.
- Simple and charming. Love it!
- This decoration is perfect for an autumn themed wedding. Flooding the area with cosiness.
- If you have seating, this decoration can be very striking. A couple of wild flowers and perfection is prepared.
- Beautiful solution when the candles are coated with lace. The lights will adore with candles and also perfect as a vase.
- This setup is so simple and yet charming.
- Another autumnal wedding table decoration. Very cute and simple.