Here are 5 reasons to enjoy the sunshine:
- The removal of seasonal affective disorder (SAD). No more dark clouds every morning when going for a jog.
- The rising of vitamin D causes the bones of a human body to become extra strong. Research has proved that vitamin D can prevent certain cancers and also resist cardiovascular disease.
- The sunlight is energizing.
- The sun will cause you to sleep less, yet make you more aware all day long.
- The sunlight is good for your skin, and the sunlight promotes the production of red blood cells.
Overall the sunlight is good for you; however, it is meant, much like anything, to be used in moderation. Too much sunlight, meaning staying in the sun all day every day, can cause cancer and/or premature aging. Too much sun is also the cause for dehydration and/or a sun stroke. A schedule is key.
Click the link below to read more about these why you shouldn’t be afraid to enjoy the sunshine.